Apple iPhone 3G Final Price $174.00
1 MILLION iPhone 3G handsets were sold since the launch of the new Apple iPhone this past week. Kudos to Steve Jobs and his team.
Yes, the new iPhone is discounted to $199 if you are a new customer with a new contract. I just read that about 40% of the sales are from current customers. Many of them weren’t eligible for the “upgrade pricing” of $199. But the 60%+ new AT&T Wireless customers + many of the exsisting AT&T Wireless customers could get the new iPhone 3G for $199. That’s still a LOT of people.
While the iPhone has been carefully marketed so that there is no further discounting to cheapen the brand and product image (and maximize revenue), there is one avenue for new 3G iPhone buyers to get an additional $25 back in the form of a “rebate” promotion from AT&T Wireless. . .
1 Million new iPhones with over 60% of them for new customers in new contracts and moreover, with over 10 Million iPhones to be sold by year end according to Apple’s own projections. . . that’s means there’s clearly over $15 Million just waiting to be claimed by the new customers through this promotion. Are you one of them?
With this discount, you’ll get the iPhone 3G for basically the manufacturing wholesale price for the 3g cell phone.
Here’s how to claim your $25 cashback free from AT&T Wireless. . .
Last year, a bunch of my essistme.com readers took me up on the offer to qualify for the $25 Visa Card rebate promotion from AT&T Wireless. Now at the 1 year anniversary of the iPhone birth, the $25 discount is still available for the iPhone.
Here’s some details:
- You have to be in a new AT&T contract
- You have to activate the phone within 30 days of registering for this promotion (so if you already purchased and activated your iPhone 3G, you should hurry up and submit this asap)
- You need to be on a qualifying plan, which all new 3G iPhone contracts should be on
- AT&T Wireless will send you an email link for you to complete registration/qualification
- They will send you a $25 AT&T Wireless gift card which you can use to purchase any accessory from AT&T Wireless stores or even apply it against your account balance (which basically makes it a direct rebate!)
Just follow the directions in my original post detailing the $25 promotion and send an email with your full name and email address to iphone-promotion (at) essistme.com with the subject line: “$25 Apple iPhone Promotion”
You’ll receive an email directly from AT&T Wireless with an email link which YOU MUST complete registration to qualify for the promotion.
And once they verify everything you should receive the $25 card in the mail within a couple of weeks. Enjoy!
p.s. Some readers have asked me if this is limited to iPhone buyers — the answer is no. This is a promotion for all NEW customers. So if you have bought or will buy a new phone – any phone from AT&T Wireless and do this within 30 days, you should qualify for the $25 rebate.