eMusic.com Secret Tip: How to Get The $0.40/mp3 Rate (or 60% Off iTunes prices)
eMusic is one of the mp3 music sites that I like and recommend to my friends becuase of a couple of things:
- It has a catalog of over 2 million songs, so it’s almost a sure bet they have music you want to listen to
- Songs are compatible with iPods and all other major mp3 players
- Songs can be burned to CD’s and transferred to mp3 players an unlimited amount of times (unlike restrictions for iTunes music)
- Songs cost only $0.26 each if you buy their $19.99 subscription plan
- It’s $0.33/song on their 15 songs = $9.99/month
- Or $14.95/month gets 50 mp3 music downloads = $0.30/song
- For $0.25/song, they have other plans
- eMusic.com offers free music downloads all the time – their editors choose songs to offer free
- They offer a nice trial which includes a whopping 25 free songs so you can really test the service before committing to anything (plus it’s a free 25 songs!)
But some people don’t want to buy a subscription for $9.99/month or more, but would be willing to pay $0.40/song. Here’s how. . .
HOW TO GET mp3 SONGS FOR $0.40/SONG USING eMUSIC.COM
- Sign-up for eMusic’s free trial and get the free song downloads
- Start to cancel your eMusic account after you download all your free songs
- Before you finalize your cancellation request, you’ll be offered this one last-chance promo for $5.99/month for 15 songs which is $0.40/song. Just click on ‘CHANGE MY PLAN’ and you’ll 15 credits show up in your account each month.
- Don’t forget that cancelling at anytime is actually very easy with eMusic. They also move you to the basic plan in 3 months, so you can try again at that time to get another promotional offer you may like. Chances are you’ll be addicted to buying songs for so cheap that you’ll upgrade to a larger plan. It’s a great alternative to iTunes!