How To Create a Custom Cell Phone Wallpaper
Everyone is customizing their cell phones with ringtones, bling and tassles, etc.
But what about the thing that you stare at the most on your phone — the SCREEN! Most phones these days have the ability to swap out the “wallpaper” for the background of the phone screen — and you usually get a bunch of random “default” cell phone wallpaper to choose from pre-loaded on the phone.
The other cool use for photos is to set custom caller-id photos for each person in your addressbook on the phone. When that person calls, their photo will show-up on the phone so you can quickly know who’s calling.
Here’s how to use any photo to create a custom cell phone wallpaper:
- Take any photo or graphic image you want to use as the cell phone wallpaper image and upload it to Kodak Easyshare Gallery. The accounts are free and easy to set-up.
- Once your photo is uploaded into you account, simply select the album and then select the photo you want.
- Click “Send to Phone“.
- Enter up to three phone numbers, plus your own
- Your photo will be auto-resized and instantly sent to everyone on the list.
- When you receive the message on your phone, open the message on your phone and save the picture as wallpaper or Caller ID.
ESSISTME DEAL: Right now, if you spend more than $5, you’ll get your cell phone wallpaper Free.