How To Sync Twitter Tweets With Facebook Status Updates
The truth of the matter is that I spend 1/2 the time they think I am on both sites. How?
I have a Facebook-Twitter application which takes anything I tweet and it automatically posts it to my Facebook status immediately. Thus, my Facebook status feed looks well populated throughout the day and week. The truth is that I may not log into Facebook for a week at a time, but it sure looks like I’m over there (another great tip is that you can both read and respond to Facebook posts outside of www.Facebook.com with TweetDeck.
Now whenever I tweet, it will automatically sync my Facebook status update with the same thing!
1) Click on GOODIES at the bottom of any page at www.twitter.com
2) You’ll see and option for WIDGETS – so you can update FB or website pages.
3) Click on FACEBOOK so that we can find and install the FB app.
4) Click on FACEBOOK APPLICATION to go to the install link
5) Finally, you will see the INSTALL TWITTER IN FACEBOOK button. Click it! If you’re not logged into your Facebook account already, it will ask you to and you’re on your way!
QUESTION: What’s your Twitter and or Facebook URL? Share it below!