Samsung Blackjack Tip: How to Use the Keyguard
In Jared Sandberg’s Wall Street Journal “Cubicle Culture” column last week, he write about the all-too-common cellphone “oops” we all have encountered — the acceidental call when the phone is in your pocket or bag.
Actually just this week, when driving with my Dad in the car, I heard repeated “snapshot” clicks from somewhere. It turns out that his camera phone was taking photos everytime he shifted in the seat because of the the inadvertent key clicks.
All of this accidental activity can be avoided (not to mention extend battery life!) easily if you just learned how to use the keyguard feature on the Samsung Blackjack cell phone. Interested in preventing embarrasing calls where people eavesdrop on your conversations all because of your own actions? Then read on…
HOW TO TURN ON KEYGUARD WITH ONE CLICK on the SAMSUNG BLACKJACK:
- Simply press and hold down the END CALL BUTTON
- You’ll then see the “UNLOCK” option show up on the bottom of the screen – which means you have turned it on successfully
HOW TO TURN OFF KEYGUARD:
- Click the “POWER” button on the top of the phone to activate the screen.
- The screen will provide instructions on how to proceed, but here they are anyway:
- Click the “UNLOCK” soft key button to the right of the Home button
- Click the ASTERICK button to the left of the Space bar button