Stop Sulking. Your Life Ain’t That Bad. . .
This is a crazy and tragic story from Arizona.
If you’re a parent you’ll certainly be shocked when you learn the details of the story. . .how can parents leave a child alone playing long enough they she can figure out how to climb a high concrete cinder block wall? If the girl was one with more of the “active” personalities, she definitely should not have been left alone, right?
Shame on the parents!
Here are the shocking points of the story. You can read the detailed article for more details or the view the original news segment that aired on TV in Fox News Arizona.
- 3 year old girl plays in backyard unattended — climbs concrete wall
- INFANT FALLS OFF the wall
- LANDS IN CACTUS BED
- Neighbor’s DOGS BITE THE GIRL IN THE NECK
- Dog’s DRAG THE GIRL ACROSS BACKYARD
- GIRL GOES TO EMERGENCY ROOM
This is an amazing story.
LINK to NEWS STORY
LINK to original VIDEO NEWS VIDEO SEGMENT